|Recruiter:||Marshall Walker Limited|
|Salary:||Up to £68,000 basic salary + excellent benefits|
Our client is a global financial services organisation with offices worldwide. Due to continued growth, the firm has a need for a Senior Fund Accounting Manager to join them on a permanent basis. In this role, you will have a Manager as a direct report. The Manager reporting into this role is in turn responsible for managing a team comprising both qualified and part qualified accountants, handling the fund accounting for a portfolio of Pan-European private equity funds.
- ACCA/ACA/CA qualified with 5 years+ post qualification experience.
- You will have strong private equity accounting/audit experience.
- A strong record of academic achievement.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent man-management skills.
- Used to motivating a team while working to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.