|Salary:||£55000 - £62000 per annum + benefits, bonus|
|Qualifications:||ACCA - Qualified|
|Location:||City of London|
|Description:||A Finance Manager is sought by a City based Bank resulting from the continued growth of the business. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the incumbent will have a broad remit including general accounting duties and managing 2 trainee accountants.|
As such, the role will suit someone possessing a couple of year’s post-qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) experience looking to step into a managerial role. There will plenty of opportunity to progress and take on greater responsibility as the business, and therefore finance department, continues to grow in size.
* Month end accounting and production of monthly reporting pack and commentary
* Monitoring of business KPIs
* Annual budgeting and forecasting
* Management of the production of financial reconciliations
* Management of the external audit process
* Provide assistance with board reporting
* Liaise with divisional management and business analysts
* Management of the Quarterly Corporation Tax payments, and Annual Tax return
* Management of quarterly VAT reporting
* Take ownership of the Access General Ledger system
Prior experience within Financial Services is a strong preference. Please apply now for further details.