|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Qualifications:||CIMA - Qualified|
|Description:||We are recruiting a. management Accountant one of the oldest and largest housing associations in London. The company are looking for a qualified, well-rounded management accountant to provide Financial information, support .and advice to budget holders across the Housing and Community Investment directorates. |
Budgets. and Forecasts prepared in. accordance with the firm’s guidelines and timetable.Key responsibilities:
* Accurate and timely reporting of financial. performance per monthly timetable with high attention to presentation, detail and accuracy.
* Provision of ad hoc information to Senior Management and budget holders when required.
* Customer satisfaction displayed through robust relationships with budget holders.
* Strong member of the Management Reporting team, supporting and helping team members in the delivery of service to the business units.
Qualifications and experience:
* ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
* high attention to presentation, detail and accuracy.
* Knowledge of accounting software (particularly Sun Accounts).
* Knowledge of FRS 102 and SORP (Housing and Charity)