|Salary:||£250 - £275 per day|
|Qualifications:||ACA, ACCA, CIMA - Qualified, Newly Qualified|
|Location:||City of London|
|Description:||A leading investment firm is looking for a well rounded Accountant to help with the forthcoming year end predominantly being responsible for statutory accounting. You will ideally have been involved in a similar role whereby you will have been responsible for financial reporting and general management accounting - an accounting background from practice will be considered. An understanding of UK GAAP would be beneficial but IFRS is sufficient and this role would also suit a recently qualified accountant from practice given the variety of tasks.|
* Preparation of Statutory accounts and month end journal postings
* Timely preparation of the monthly management information for multiple entities for presentation to the board
* Preparation of monthly VAT returns and related journals
* Some work on Budgeting and forecasting
* Liaising with external auditors
* Overseeing work of junior members of staff with reviews required
* Assist senior managers to achieve targets and objectives within budget.
* Recognised accountancy qualifications - ideally from a practice background, audit will be considered
* Experience with financial services companies is preferable but not essential
* Strong systems skills and Excel
If you are a recently qualified accountant ideally with experience in financial services then please apply now.