|Salary:||£30,000 - £37,000 Annual|
|Description:||Financial Crime Middle Office Analyst|
£30,000 - £37,000 per annum
Our client, a top tier international bank company based in London are urgently seeking a Financial Crime Middle Office Analyst to join their busy team to work on a permanent basis.
They are looking for an active team worker with solid Financial Crime Middle Office experience who is flexible and prepared to take on challenging and diverse initiatives.
The successful Financial Crime Middle Office Analyst's responsibilities will be:
- The role will involve the successful on-boarding of new clients into the Bank, and the accomplishment of periodic analyses on the existing client base.
- The applicant will need to investigate the customer's ownership structure, conduct PEP, bad news and sanction checks, in line with the present CDD Standards, and gather any supporting data essential.
- Authentication of information/documentation provided by the business divisions for completeness, adequacy and accurateness, confirming documentation is fit for purpose and is in-line with internal and external necessities.
- Working closely with the Front Office teams to certify that the on boarding / assessments of clients are signed off within the given deadline, providing help and guidance as necessary
The successful Financial Crime Middle Office Analyst will have:
- Some formal training in Anti Money Laundering and KYC, or a qualification / training in these areas would be valuable.
- Must be results orientated and be flexible to alteration, with the operation of new processes, systems and assisting other areas of FCMO as required.
- Prior involvement working within a KYC team in the financial sector, and knowledge of CDD necessities for corporate entities, would be a benefit, but not crucial, as formal training will be given.
Why not call me, Stephanie Wood now to discuss the Financial Crime Middle Office Analyst role. Calling for a confidential chat does not commit you to handing in your notice!
cer Financial are committed to providing one of the premier financial recruitment services as such we will meet you in person and start with an appraisal of your career and then guide you through the interview process, depending on your level of competence.