|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000 Annual|
|Description:||Are you an ambitious sales professional looking to join a large, established company located in the heart of Norwich? If yes, we can offer:|
- A generous basic salary up to £30,000
- PLUS, performance related bonus
- PLUS, company-funded professional training
- PLUS, opportunities for career progression
- PLUS, company contributed pension
- PLUS, private medical health care and death in service benefit
Commercial Trust Ltd is a large and growing buy to let mortgage, commercial mortgage and bridging loan broker. We are recruiting dynamic individuals with a strong sales acumen and a keen attention to detail to join our advisor team.
We will train you in everything you need to know about the financial products you will be recommending (which includes a company funded Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice - CeMAP) and how to deliver a highly professional level of service to savvy business professionals.
If you have experience in finance this is relevant to the role, but it is not a requirement to apply.
This is an office based role and our service is delivered entirely by telephone and online, so to be successful you need a confident telephone manner and the ability to instil trust in the clients you work with.
You will manage relationships with several clients through the day so you must be a competent multi-tasker who has strong organisational skills and be quick and accurate on a computer. You must also have a keen attention to detail as accuracy in the work that you will be doing is vital.
You will be recommending buy to let mortgage products to UK landlords who visit our company website and enquire either online or by telephone (we do not cold-call).
You will also be responsible for:
- Handling often complex client queries on a day to day basis.
- Providing high-quality service to both internal/external clients.
- Quickly establishing rapport with internal/external clients and build lasting relationships.
- Carrying out a variety of administrative tasks related to managing your client accounts.
- Effectively communicating to internal/external clients, with the ability to negotiate with clients to facilitate a resolution (where applicable).
- Meeting sales targets and objectives as set by the Sales Manager.
- Ensuring you comply with Financial Conduct Authority rules & regulations at all times.
The ideal candidate:
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to be highly ambitious, confident and possess excellent customer service skills. Previous industry experience is not essential, however if you are not currently CeMAP qualified you must be willing to study towards this and you will be required to pass CeMAP 1, 2 and 3 within 6 months of your start date. We will support you through a training programme so that you have everything you need to support our customers to the highest standards, this will include helping you to obtain the full CeMAP qualification.
You will also need:
- Strong numerical & written skills
- Good computer skills, including entering data accurately
- The ability to manage workload efficiently
- The ability to explain complex information clearly & simply
- The drive & motivation to meet targets set by the Sales Manager
In return we can offer a basic salary of £20,000 - £30,000 DOE with bonus potential of £10,000+ per annum. Please note this is a full time permanent position, working 40 per week, incorporating the following shifts; 08:00 - 17:00, 09:00 - 18:00 & 11:00 - 20:00 Monday - Friday. Also, one 09:00 - 13:00 Saturday shift will be required during the month.
If you are looking for your next challenge in sales, then we want to hear from you.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.