|Salary:||£20000 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Description:||Our client a well-established creative media company based in North London are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant.|
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to learn and study for AAT/ACCA. The accounts assistant will work within the Group Finance team of six people and will be provided with a study package and excellent training.
* Provide assistance in the preparation of management accounts for all group companies
* Reconciliation of balance sheets and analysis of profit and loss schedules
* Provide assistance in the preparation of budgets for all group companies
* Provide assistance in the preparation of year end accounts.
* Ensuring all income from the sales of magazines is correctly recorded in the accounting system
* Ensuring all bank payments for the Big Issue Publishing and The Big Issue Foundation are correctly authorised and setting up bank payments for the system ready for authorisation of payment
* Ensuring all bank accounts are reconciled
* Provide assistance to the Group Finance Director and other members of the finance team as required.
* This role is ideally suited to someone with accounting experience and is currently studying AAT/ACCA. A study support package will be provided
* Educated to A level or have a Degree
* Good standard of numeracy and literacy
* The person must have very good Excel skills and system skills.
* Be organised and reliable