|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Description:||Kennedy Pearce are recruiting a Finance Analyst for a reputable tech firm based in London. You will be responsible for managing the International & International Finance monthly close and forecast process, the annual budget process, and the preparation for the monthly management review meetings. |
* Key contact point between Corporate FP&A and International team
* Prepares the meeting materials used in the monthly actuals review with Corporate
* Identifies and follows-up on action items arising from the monthly Corporate Forecast & Actual Reviews
* Participates in budget preparation, including but not limited to forecast input, presentations, bridges, commentaries, and cost analyses
* Assists in the preparation for board meetings, earnings releases, conference calls, and other presentations on an ad hoc basis
* Supports management with the detailed analysis of balance sheet & cash flows for actuals and forecast
* Creates various financial analyses and schedules in support of forecasts
* Directly supports the VP International Finance Lottery on International finance (queries and requirements, actuals, forecast & reporting)
* Identifies areas where cost improvements can be realized and assists in the implementation of programs to affect cost improvements
* Builds reports and analyses for all aspects of the financial plan including sales, revenues, costs, capital, and free cash flows
* Advanced Degree or certification
* At least 5 years of progressive Financial Analysis and analytical/reporting experience
* Experience working with Financial Planning and Reporting packages such as BPC, Hyperion and the like.
* Experience working in an International / Multinational Environment.