Reporting into the FD of an SME organisation who operate within the Manufacturing sector, this role would suit a hands on and hungry FC who is looking to manage the day to day of an established small team. My client is currently turning over in the region of £20 million but has aggressive growth plans for the next couple of years, and is seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Finance Manager who can proactively assist in their plans.
Main purpose of the role to include -
Oversee and management of the group finance function and team.
Key Responsibilities -
• Management of the accounts payable function
• Management of accounts receivable function, including credit control
• Oversight and back up for manufacturing accounting
• Oversight and back up for payroll, including pension, and HMRC filings
• VAT reporting & filing
• Treasury and bank management, including bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasting