|Salary:||£40,000 per annum|
|Location:||Minworth, West Midlands|
Probe are pleased to be partnering exclusively with an established manufacturing/engineering company in their search for a new Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Plant General Manager the Financial Controller's duties will include:
- be responsible towards the Group, and for the scope, of the reliability of Management data and compliance with procedures,
- draw up the results for the scope according to the methodology, criteria and indicators defined by the Group,
- respond to the Region's financial requests,
- provide the Plant General Manager with the analyses and comments to understand and potentially improve economic performance within their scope.
- monitoring productivity (gathering actions),
- gathering part of the data (financial data) of the financial performance ongoing improvement plan in order to achieve the targets set (relevance, simplicity and reliability of data; aiming for economic performance),
- drafting the results (P&L) for the scope and concise analyses: Flash, a monthly review with the Plant General Manager and Regional Industrial Management.
- updating the grid of price,
- calculating the Quality of Turnover and reconciling it with the P&L,
- alerting the Plant General Manager to shortfalls in relation to targets and deviations from procedures and the reality observed in the field (data reliability),
- drafting budgets and ensuring they are followed by Budgetary Control,
- monitoring the investment allocation.
e group have a reputation for developing its staff, and due to its size, comes the ability to offer long term career opportunities.