|Recruiter:||Michael Page Finance|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Qualifications:||ACA, CIMA, ACCA|
Michael Page are excited to be working with this Private Equity-backed group of businesses, based close to Oxford.
The business has ambitious growth plans, and has impressive acquisition plans to help achieve this.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Analyst role are as follows:
* Financial analysis and reporting - develop financial analysis using EPR and Microsoft Office products.
* Consolidation and production of monthly group management accounts, to provide key management information, to the Directors and Senior Management of the business on a timely basis.
* Consolidation and production of quarterly rolling forecasts, annual budgets and annual 5-year strategic plans.
* As an administrator of the Group consolidation and reporting software development, maintain and continually improve the system alongside the Finance Director.
* Assist the Group Reporting Manager to ensure the Group reporting function has appropriate software and tools to fulfil the reporting requirements for Directors, Senior Management and external statutory bodies.
ProfileExperience of working with database applications.
An ability to create and use complex financial models for development and analysis of the business qualifications.
Fully-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is desirable.
Competitive salary + benefits.