|Recruiter:||Eames Consulting Group|
Professional Indemnity Claims Adjuster, Syndicate, London, circa £40,000
Eames is working closely with a syndicate on the appointment of a Claims Adjuster to join their Professional Lines team. The Claims Adjuster will be responsible for handling a caseload of lead and follow Commercial PI claims including; Accountants, Architects, Construction, Miscellaneous PI, E&O, Solicitors and Media & Tech Consultants.
Other duties will include:
· Handling of claims which fall outside of TPA's delegated authority.
· Co-ordinate and carry out TPA audits where necessary.
· Liaise with brokers, solicitors, underwriters and external stakeholders where necessary.
Ideal applicants will possess the following abilities:
· Experience handling Professional Indemnity claims on behalf of an insurer or syndicate.
· Experience managing bordereau/binder business.
· Experience managing TPA's.
If this is an opportunity of interest please apply now, or contact Daisy Leonard to discuss further;
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.